Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Smartening




As pictured, "Smart" comes in cute and feminine too, who knew... :)



Inspired by my shower this morning, the movie Julie and Julia, and my aspiration to become a web developer I am starting this blog.

My idea is this... While I finish my Information Systems degree ( 3 terms to go) and learn my way through books on web development and .NET programming I can share my ideas, the concepts I learn, and achieve a higher level of learning through it! ... maybe even get some feedback...

My writing is OK at best.. so this will be a great challenge!

Please contact me with any ideas you have regarding entering into the web development career field and any helpful hints, ideas, reads, or feedback. I plan to post code or "things" I come up with and create, or things I come in contact with.

Here goes... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment